Thursday 25 February 2010

Its the Final Poster .. TBC





This is the roughly finished Poster. I looked at other posters including 300 to get a rough idea of the poster to credits ratio. Key ideas I picked up from the poster was the size difference between the Names of cast and crew with their job titles (Names are larger, meaning I made a seperate layer for some areas of text, halved the size and ran it on two lines to match the size of names.


Another feature I added were the Production company logos. They are pretty basic but i think they work well. Because we are parodying Lost, Lauren and I decided to parody their production company names (ABC Studios - CBA Studios (aka Cant Be A(censored)ed) and Bad Robot - Bad Reboot) so I based my designs around simple indicators of each thing. The lazy guy as if he cannot be bothered for CBA Studios and the computer on fire for a bad reboot. I also included the Lawyersthatsueforgold website as most films include their websites in posters and this is the closest to our film website.


I'm Going to speak to Lauren today to make sure that she agrees with my decision for film poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment